RSA Identity Lifecycle Management
Manage the Complete Identity Lifecycle
Streamline complex user provisioning and identity lifecycle management processes while meeting rigorous security and compliance requirements. RSA Identity Lifecycle streamlines and automates access request and user provisioning processes to ensure users get access to the resources they need, right when they need them, without violating access or compliance policies.
- Intuitive, business-friendly User Interface - Improves the access request experience.
- Reduced IT Administration Complexity and Cost - Streamlines and orchestrates access change management across all enterprise information resources, lowering IT administration costs.
- Increased Business Assurance - Proactive management of access-related business risk is achieved through policy control checks that operate at the point of requesting access. Automated provisioning ensures that access changes are correctly executed.
- Rapid Time to Value - Configure access reques forms, and automate access changes across more applications than ever before. RSA's configuration-based integration approach reduces the heavy burden of customization associated with traditional identity management solutions.
- Leverage Existing Provisioning Systems - Keep existing provisioning solutions in place, obtaining more value by layering RSA Lifecycle on top.
- Flexible Deployment Model - Supports on-premise or SaaS-based deployment.
With RSA Identity Lifecycle, Organizations Can:
- Provide a business-friendly, easy-to-use portal for access requests and approvals
- Rapidy and reliably execute user access changes without manual effort across all key applications - on-premise or SaaS
- Orchestrate the entire access request, approval, and provisioning process
- Enforce policies and ensure sustainable access compliance through preventative controls, enforced at the time of access request
- Efficiently onboard or transfer users, ensuring users quickly obtain appropriate access, with suggestions based on similar users' attributes an job roles
- Easily connect to commercial or custom applications with configuration-based adapters, avoiding long and expensive deployment projects
- Leverage existing provisioning systems without the need to rip and replace such investments
Business-Friendly, Self-Service Access - Enable both managers and end users to easily request new access or make changes to existing access, while ensuring compliance with all business policies and regulatory controls. RSA Identity Lifecycle provides business requestors with a simple, intuitive user interface and a context-relevant view of user access privileges. End users are able to request access for specific business roles or specific entitlements and groups. Information security and operations teams can leverage a single place from which to orchestrate and manage the entire process of request, approval, escalation, fulfillment, delivery and change validation.
Proactive Policy Enforcement - All access requests are validated against existing business policies and controls before any changes are executed, ensuring accountability through a set of preventative controls that make access risk and compliance management a proactive process. RSA's Joiner-Mover-Leaver control framework simplifies access change management, ensuring that access is always appropriate to a user's job responsibilities, and automates any resulting remediation actions. Exeptional access is handle through a risk acceptance process, and a complete audit trail is provided for access that is in violation but has authorization through management approval.
End-to-End Access Request and Delivery Process - The highly configurable workflow accommodates an organization's unique processes, and enables information security and operations teams to orchestrate that activities associated with access request, approval, escalation, fulfillment and delivery validation. A closed-loop workflow validates that all changes are made correctly and quickly, with automated escalations in case of problems.
Advanced Reporting and Analytics - Business users can easily track the progress of access delivery, while adiministrative reporting provides IT with metrics that track attainment of service level agreements for delivering access. Access trend analysis reporting identifies bottlenecks and provides insight for process optimization.
Open, Heterogeneous Approach - RSA's open approach ensures that access change requests can be sent to any existing provisioning system. RSA Identity Lifecycle can also serve as the authoritative policy engine for IT service request management and ticketing systems, enabling these technologies to be used as a front-end interface for the request process or as the back-end workflow for access fulfillment or remediation.
Infrastructure-Independent Fulfillment - RSA Identity Lifecycle enables you to leverage multiple fulfillment approaches. Some applications may be best suited for simple email change notification, or integration with an enterprise service desk. For applications with more frequent changes, automated fulfillment is warranted. In any case, once an access change has been approved, RSA Identity Lifecycle automatically initiates, then provisions or validates the change in the target application or data source.
Rapid Application On-boarding - RSA's approach to provisioning is open and flexible, based on configuration, not customization. Numerous per-built adapters speed up the application on-boarding process, in contrast to the complex, coding-centric approach of traditional provisioning solutions. As a result, RSA's approach delivers more cost-effective and efficient integration with your IT infrastructure.
A simple, intuitive interface lets users request access for specific business roles, entitlements or groups, and provides a clear view of user access privileges.
Proactive Policy Enforcement
RSA Identity Lifecycle validates all access requests against business policies and controls before executing any changes. The built-in joiner-mover-leaver control framework ensures that users’ access is always appropriate to their roles and automates any necessary remediation activities.
End-to-End Access Request & Delivery Process
The closed-loop workflow allows information security and operations teams to orchestrate access request, approval, escalation and fulfillment activities. It also validates that all changes are made quickly and correctly, with automated escalations in case of problems.
Advanced Reporting & Analytics
Business users can easily track the progress of user provisioning and access delivery, while administrative reporting provides IT with metrics related to service level agreements. Access trend analysis identifies bottlenecks and provides ideas for process improvements.
Leverage different approaches to fulfilling access, including email change notification, integration with an enterprise service desk and automated fulfillment.
Speed the process of onboarding applications with RSA’s pre-built connectors. RSA’s open, configuration-based approach to provisioning delivers a more cost-effective and efficient integration with your IT infrastructure than the complex, coding-centric approaches of traditional user provisioning systems.
Streamline Access Fulfillment
Automate the entire access request, approval and user provisioning process.
Reduce IT Costs and Complexity
Cut the time, cost, effort and errors associated with manual user provisioning processes by automating fulfillment of access requests and changes.
Improve the User Experience
Give the business an easy way to request and approve access for users while preventing them from circumventing compliance policies and processes.
Improve Security and Compliance
Enforce joiner, mover and leaver (JML) processes to reduce security and compliance risks.
Gain Faster Time to Value
Configure access request forms and automate access changes across more applications than ever.
Download the RSA Identity Lifecycle Datasheet (.PDF)