RSA Identity Governance
Gain Control of Identity and Access Risk
Mitigate identity and access risks before they disrupt your organization. RSA Identity Governance helps you identify these risks and prioritize identity governance efforts. RSA Identity Governance simplifies how organizations govern user access across the enterprise. RSA Identity Governance makes it possible to manage compliance consistently, on an ongoing basis, by fully automating the monitoring, reporting, certification and remediation of user entitlements.
- Unmatched Visibility - Enables information security and compliance teams to know definitively who has access to what information resources; how they got access; whether they should have access; and who approved it, across all information resources.
- Automated Access Certification - Generates actionable reviews that are easy for business users to understand and work with.
- Assurance of Correct Access Changes - Tracks and audits access changes through integration with existing user provisioning and IT service management systems, or directly performs changes through RSA Identity Lifecycle. Either way, RSA ensures correct execution of access changes, ensuring that security and regulatory requirements are met.
- Enforcement of Compliance Policies - Easy-to-use access rules enable business and compliance policies associated with users, roles and entitlements to be easily tested and automatically enforced.
- Purpose-Built, Scalable Architecture - A highly-scalable solution designed for rapid deployment and high performance across hundreds of thousands of users, thousands of applications and millions of entitlements.
- Flexible Deployment Model - Supports on-premise or SaaS-based deployment.
With RSA Identity Governance, Organizations Can:
- Gain enterprise-wide visibility into all user access privileges.
- Identify orphan user accounts and inappropriate user access.
- Automate user access review and certification processes.
- Manage and audit all entitlement changes through integration with enterprise-wide access fulfillment and enforcement systems.
- Implement security and compliance controls such as segregation of duties (SoD) and ensure that policy and control objectives have been met to provide evidence of compliance.
- Deploy efficient and consistent processes around Joiner, Mover, and Leaver access lifecycle events.
Rapid Time to Value - Deliver value quickly through an approach based on "configuration, not customization." By reducing project cycle times, RSA's solution quickly enables automated, auditable business processes for the management, monitoring, reporting and remediation of access rights to enterprise information assets.
Enterprise-Wide Visibility - Achieve deep visibility into "who has access to what", using RSA's patent-pending unification process, which automatically collects, aggregates and correlates user identities with account, group, role and entitlement data across all enterprise information resources. Comprehensive reporting features provide the transparency that seucirty, risk management and compliance teams require.
Access Certification - An automated end-to-end solution for access certification enables information security to deploy a repeatable, auditable and business-oriented certification process. Up-to-date information about user accounts, groups, roles and entitlements is collected, and reviews are created automatically. Access data used in the review process is presented in a business-friendly context that is easily understood by reviewing managers. By automating the certification process, RSA Identity Governance enables security teams to drive accountability for governing access into the business, while reducing the organizational burden, complexity and cost of access compliance. Changes resulting from the certification process are tracked, validated and can be audited easily.
Configurable Workflow - Visual workflow can be easily configured to accommodate an orgaizaiton's unique access governance process for review, approval, exception handling and remediation. Changes can be fulfilled through integration with RSA Identity Lifecycle's provisioning capability, IT help desk systems or other access change fulfillment tools. Regardless of fulfillment mechanism, RSA Identity Governance provides a closed-loop access change validation process to ensure that entitlement changes occur correctly in target information resources.
Reporting - An extensive set of built-in reports, together with ad hoc reporting, delivers detailed and summary analyses of review certification status across all user, information resources and entitlements. Reporting dashboards help Information Security personnel understand the statue of certifications and escalations. Archieved certifications and a complete audit trail provide the evidence of compliance needed by auditors.
Policy Automation - Business and information security teams can easily define business rules that automate the monitoring of user entitlements and roles for early identification, notification and remediation of inappropriate access including segregation of duties (SoD) violations. Easy-to-use business rules enable security and compliance policies associated with users, roles and entitlements to be tested or automatically enforced. Control remediation capabilities provide a risk acceptance process and a complete audit trail for access decisions. Continuous access compliance is enabled through automated detection of Joiner, Mover, and Leaver lifecycle events, coupled with automated responses (such as anincreental access review).
Remediation - Automated remediation of user access privileges is supported across the enterprise via email and task notification, through integration with an organization's existing identity management and IT change management infrastructure, or directly through the RSA Identity Lifecycle solution. A closed-loop validation process ensures that entitlement revocations occur correctly and quickly, and provides automated escalation if change exceed a target timeframe.
Automated Access Certifications
An automated, end-to-end solution helps information security teams deploy a repeatable, auditable and business-driven certification process.
An extensive set of built-in reports, combined with ad-hoc reporting capabilities, provides information security and compliance teams with visibility into the status of certification reviews across all users, information resources and entitlements.
Built-in workflows for access review, approval, exception handling and remediation are configurable, so you can easily adapt them to your organization’s processes.
Business and information security teams can easily define business rules that automate the monitoring of user entitlements and roles. This facilitates early identification, notification and remediation of inappropriate access, including segregation-of-duties violations.
Built-in metrics and risk sensitivity ratings can help information security, compliance, audit and risk management teams proactively manage access risk.
A closed-loop validation process ensures that entitlement revocations occur quickly and correctly; it also automatically escalates remediation activities if changes exceed a target timeframe.
Lower Costs and Increase Efficiency
Save time and money and derive greater operational efficiency by automating access review and certification processes.
Speed Time to Value
Implement RSA Identity Governance quickly with a deployment approach based on configuration rather than costly customization.
Get a Complete Picture of Access
Gain visibility into all user access privileges and high-risk applications across your enterprise.
Identify orphan accounts and inappropriate user access to reduce your risk of data breaches and audit failures.
Improve Business Engagement
Transfer accountability for access certification to the people who understand access needs best: the business. Business-driven certification helps minimize the “rubber stamping” effect and helps to reduce identity and access risk.
Enhance Security and Compliance
Implement security and compliance controls such as segregation of duties, privileged access and unauthorized access permissions to ensure your organization meets policy objectives. Flag access risks and violations between certifications.
Download the RSA Identity Governance Datasheet (.PDF)