RSA Support Plans & Options
- Expert telephone assistance helps resolve priority issues
- Comprehensive electronic support provides solution options
- Subscription to RSA SecurCare Notes imparts support information proactively and helps mitigate risk
- Software updates and upgrades keep your systems current and protect your security investment
- Flexible coverage options accommodate diverse business and budget requirements
- For more information, contact RSA Customer Support Toll Free at 800-995-5095 or visit RSA SecurCare
RSA Support Plans:
RSA Basic Support:
- Patch, maintenance and major releases of software at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Access to RSA SecurCare Online (separate registration required)
- Technical telephone support from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. customer local time, Monday to Friday (except RSA designated company holidays)
RSA Enhanced Support:
- All the above, PLUS:
- Technical telephone support 24 x 7 x 365
- Proactive Review of migration plans
- Critical account escalation management
RSA Personalized Support Options:
RSA Personalized Support Options are designed to complement RSA service contracts with access to technical experts any time, day or night, and provide customers with a strategic personalized support relationship. With RSA Personalized Support Options, organizations can enjoy a support relationship with RSA that encompasses the entire product life cycle – from initial product integration to ongoing implementation.
The following Personalized Support Options offer supplemental services that can be added to any new or existing RSA support contract:
Technical Account Manager:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) support option adds the following features in addition to Extended:
- A Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Internal Advocate who works with primary contacts at your organization.
- Designated point of contact for escalations and technical account management providing you:Frequent and Focused Communications.
- Weekly Reporting
- Onsite Account Reviews - develops deep understanding of your RSA Infrastructure and business needs to deliver personalized support.
- Priority Support including:
- Access to Subject Matter Experts.
- High Priority Case Handling.
- Ability to Influence future product direction
- RFE Visibility.
- Input into Product Roadmap.
- Beta/Early Access Programs.
Designated Support Engineer:
The Designated Support Engineer (DSE) provides specialized technical expertise and is personally accountable for ensuring fastest possible remote resolution to questions and problems for product-specific issues. Your DSE brings in-depth software expertise to your environment.
The Designated Support Engineer program adds the following features in addition to Enhanced Support:
- A single & direct point of contact for all your technical issues.
- Oversees your technical support initiatives, troubleshoots problems and resolves issues.
- Provides knowledge transfer to your staff.
- Combines in-depth knowledge of your environment with dedicated product line expertise
- Provides bi-annual support of weekend migrations.
- Scheduled Account Reviews:
- Review of Upcoming Product Line features.
- Review of Your Technical Environment, Projects and Applications.
- 24 x 7 mission critical follow the sun support.
- Monthly reports related to all activities involving technical issues.
- 20 Hours of API/Developer Support.
Onsite Support Engineer:
Our Onsite Support Engineer (OSE) support option is designed to supplement your in-house staff with a specialized, technical expert who will reside at a single customer production site for up to one year. Your OSE brings in-depth software expertise to your environment.
The Onsite Support Engineer support option adds the following features in addition to Enhanced Support:
- A dedicated single point of contact onsite.
- Specialized RSA product expertise onsite.
- Priority access to other senior technical resources at RSA facilities.
- Scheduled business reviews.
- Guidance on new releases and products.
Advanced API Support:
To help you derive the maximum value from integration initiatives, RSA offers Advanced API Support that provides direct, on-demand contact with a RSA Advanced Technical Support Engineer. Our experts are available to you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., your local time, excluding RSA designated holidays, to help you better understand and make appropriate use of RSA's API calls and resolve integration issues related to RSA products during every phase of your development effort: planning, coding, testing and support.
The Advanced API Support option includes the following features:
- Support for all RSA APIs.
- In-depth guidance for programming issues.
- A "bank of hours" can be purchased in advance, delivered on an hourly basis during normal business hours throughout the year as needed. Direct Access to Developer Support Engineers.
Custom Application Support:
If you have contracted with RSA Professional Services for custom application development, RSA Technical Support will provide this effective Custom Application Support (CAS) option based on the original custom application scope for an additional annual cost under a separate support contract. Most custom application work utilizes RSA toolkits and APIs. The Consulting Support group within RSA Technical Support is the best suited to provide this support. RSA Professional Services includes Consulting Support Engineers during the custom application design process so that RSA can develop a custom application that is fully supportable.
When RSA Professional Services delivers specifications and quotes for a custom software development project via a Professional Services Statement of Work, they will include a Custom Application Support Agreement. This Support offering is available to you providing you are currently supported by RSA Technical Support under one of its Support Offerings.
CAS support hours are the business hours of the RSA Technical Support office in your region. The business hours for those offices are 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday, for the time zone they are in, excluding RSA designated holidays. RSA Technical Support will only respond to your Severity 1 (S1) issues with an initial response time of four hours.
RSA's software support duration policy specifies the support duration and End of Service Life (EOSL) based on the major releases of a product. At an additional fee, Extended Support may be offered for certain releases for customers requiring continued support after the Product EOSL.
Extended Support adds the following benefits:
- Extended support extends EOSL up to two years, available in quarterly increments.
- Provides flexibility for customers to plan upgrades and adopt new versions of RSA software.
- Designed for regulated environments with high cost of re-evaluation.